Friday, December 18, 2009

Why is it that whenever i use compact foundation my skin looks dry and flaky? how do i stop it?

you just need to moisturize your skin before and than apply you compact foundation but I suggest to use a tinted moisturizer or liquid foundation because you have dry skin .Why is it that whenever i use compact foundation my skin looks dry and flaky? how do i stop it?
Your skin needs moisturizer! In order for foundation to apply smoothly, you need to make sure your skin does not have any dry patches, and that it is a good base for any product. I suggest for you to moisturize at least 10 minutes before applying foundation to allow it to sink in. At the end of the day, wash your makeup off and apply moisturizer again- skin revitalizes during the night. Exfoliate once a week to get rid of any dead skin cells, and your foundation will apply better.Why is it that whenever i use compact foundation my skin looks dry and flaky? how do i stop it?
My skin is like that and for years I struggles with trying to find a proper foundation to use. I heard once on a make up show thing to mx a bit of moisturizer with you liquid foundation! It really works. Just use more of the moisturizer then the foundation, the foundation will add the bit of color you need. Remember foundation is not supposed to be seen but blend naturally. I used this tip and it really worked for me. I mix clean and clear moisturizer with maybeline air brush finish foundation mouse and it gives me a flawless look. My skin has never looked better then i use my matching powder foundation over it and it is even better! Try it I swear it works!





~J~
Try to use maybe a liquid foundation under or use a moisturizer cream.


We offer a nice cream called Avon Basics Rich Moisture Face Cream that's only $5.99. If not the moisturizer try this under your compact it's called Magix Face Perfector. That is a little more pricey about $10 but it's completely worth it. I ust the Magix Face Perfector and I love it. I do have a few clients that purchase the Face Moisturizer though and they love that too so either way it's good hehe.





Check it out here: http://www.youravon.com/jessicamartinez


Free Shipping Code: REPFLYER
your skin may be dry in the first place and powder might not sit right. maybe try applying it with a powder brush instead of a sponge. try using a primer before you put the powder on it may give a better effect.
OMG! that happens to me to ! i hate it because then i have to take it off nd try it again. but apply moisturizing lotion right before you apply the foundation. it workes with me.
Powder can accentuate flakiness, exfoliate and moisturize. Use a primer before applying powder to even out the skin texture.
powder tends to do that, it can bring out wrinkles and flaky skin. your skin needs to be moistrised or needs to have liquid foundation on before it
moisturizer


or they have a fix mist.


and spray that.

No comments:

Post a Comment