Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How long does it take to use up compact foundation?

How long does compact foundation last? I was looking into some, but it's pretty pricey so I don't want to buy it if it doesn't last long. Experience would be great!





Oh, and say the compact foundation was about .50 oz.How long does it take to use up compact foundation?
i would say two months, if you only use it like once a day, i have a compact with lose powder and i refill it every month so it really depends on whattype of foundation, what type of compact, and how often you apply itHow long does it take to use up compact foundation?
It depends the brand some brands last longer than others. For example my compact from bee luscious cosmetics lasts me over 6 months yet the ones I used to use from Chanel and MAC were done in about 2 months.
If you use it a couple times a day I would say maybe a month if that.

No comments:

Post a Comment