Friday, December 18, 2009

Neutrogena mineral sheers compact foundation or bare minerals

i wanted to know your input because a friend of mine uses that mineral sheers foundation in a compact by neutrogena and her skin looked great reduced the redness, but i wanted to know what you think or has anyone used these 2 products.





I currently use bare minerals right now and yes there are steps involved with this foundation but i was just wondering you thought or any suggestions??Neutrogena mineral sheers compact foundation or bare minerals
I use Bare Minerals, and I absolutely love it. You could give the Neutrogena stuff a shot (because Neutrogena really is a good brand) and if you like it, keep it. Personally, I don't think there's any other makeup out there better than Bare Escentuals, but to each his own. If you need some recommendations/help with Bare Escentuals, I can help you out. Just send me an email. Good luck!Neutrogena mineral sheers compact foundation or bare minerals
although neutrogena is a bit cheaper, i really perfer the bare minerals because i find the neutrogena mineral sheers to be a little heavier, and the bare minerals really takes care of what it needs to, and it feels lightweight. i hope i could help!!
I trust that Bare Minerals is pure and I trust the ingredients. Neutrogena on the other hand, I can't say that. Try it and see.. If you don't like it return it. Walmart takes almost anything back.

No comments:

Post a Comment