Friday, December 18, 2009

Clinique superbalanced liquid or compact foundation?

which one is better ? and why? thanx in advanceClinique superbalanced liquid or compact foundation?
I use Clinique Superbalance liquid foundation and I just can't get enough of it! I use it everyday. It provides moderate coverage but just enough to cover redness and minor imperfections. It stays on for ages and looks so natural, and does irritate my sensitive skin. The only problem I have with it is that that the packaging makes application kinda messy. It would be better if the bottle came with a pump instead of having to pour the foundation out, but if you're careful with it it should be okay. Even though it's a bit expensive, it's defnitely worth every cent.Clinique superbalanced liquid or compact foundation?
i've tried the superbalenced liquid and i regret getting it, it just didn't give me good coverage and since i have oily skin, it went off my face. and i just didn;t think it was worth the price. if i could get another liquid foundation i would instead neutrogena skin clearing foundation.. but if i had to choose in between those two i would get the compact foundation. i like those more because their a lot easier to put on because the liquid foundations can sometimes be messy..

No comments:

Post a Comment