Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you apply foundation in a compact with a brush?

I'm going to have to buy more powder foundation soon, and right now I use Cover Girl Tru Blend Mineral foundation. I use my own separate brush to apply it, but I know using a brush is okay because the foundation came with one (granted it was a really awful brush, but you get the point).





Next time I buy powder foundation, I might get one of their compacts. I know those come with little round pads that you use to apply the foundation, but it looks like it would be really uncomfortable to put it on that way -- maybe it's just me. Is it okay to keep using a brush, or should I buy disposable pads to apply this?Can you apply foundation in a compact with a brush?
i actually apply all of my powder foundation with a brush because for my preference, the powder gets spread out more evenly through out the face but its which ever you prefer , its not a problem to use either/or.





Using the pads will hold more powder together so that the powder is in binders[bonded form] for a thicker coverage.





A brush lets you apply less at a time so you can adjust more if needed.Can you apply foundation in a compact with a brush?
You can definitely keep using the brush. I have one of those little pad thingys too and I find that it actually sucks up a lot of the foundation, it's like it wastes the foundation before it even makes it to your face. I bought a foundation brush (only because it was on sale lol) to apply my powder but I'm sure any brush would work.
you can use the brush.





I like the pads, they are smoother and give more coverage than a brush would.








It doesnt matter what you use, if your wanting fuller coverage, stick with the pad. If you dont need alot of coverage and just want something lighter, use a brush.








I also use tru blen, and i love their foundations and powders.





especialy the compact ones.


I find the foam pads work better for me, but thats just how i like to apply my makeup
definitely....you get a more natural and soft look this way

No comments:

Post a Comment