Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you prefer liquid foundation or the compact one?

depends on your skin type sweetie.. If you have oily skin, you will have problems with liquid foundation. For normal to dry skin, liquid ones work just fine. But if you have oil skin, i suggest you use oil-control compact powders. And more importantly, washing your face when it gets too oily (then reapply your makeup) is always best.





i use the photo-perfect compact powder. Look nice esp during day time *smiles*Do you prefer liquid foundation or the compact one?
I use to like liquid more b/c i hate seeing all that powder sitting on my face but i recently switched to mac studiofix powder, and so far, it's pretty good.Do you prefer liquid foundation or the compact one?
MAC Stuiofix is my FAVORITE!
go for the liquid foundation from clinique
I like the liquid stuff. Cover Girl has a good one that has a pump bottle so it is easy to get out. It just goes on well and you can rub it in better. Then, if you need some powder later in the night for shine, go for it.
Compact one. It is easier to use and you can take it any where.


Hope this works 4 u...
compact for me. Its easier to apply :)
I have to go with my all time favorite make-up which is Bare Escentuals. It's all natural mineral makeup that doesn't look like you're wearing anything at all. Everyone always tells me I look great for 43 years old. Only problem is there are so many fabulous shades and pots that i'm slightly addicted to trying the whole range-which is massive!!
i like the compact one
Compact, alot easier to apply. I especially love Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment