Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of foundation is better?? Liquid, compact or mousse??

I'm going to get myself a foundation.... not for a daily use,, but for special occasion or for weekend... i don't like the fact how it clog pores..





but what kind of foundation is the best??? i have a normal skin, but rather dry..... what's the difference between the three?? which one is easier to apply??





and should I use foundation brush for it???





the most important thing, what brand of foundation is the best??? like drugstore one.... pick from one of below :





maybelline - almay - covergirl - rimmel - maxfactor - physician's formula - BYS - e.l.f - benefits - prestige - bourjoisWhat kind of foundation is better?? Liquid, compact or mousse??
if youre a teen then foundations are really bad into your skin but when youre not then my advice for you is powder for oily face and liquid foundation for dry faceI use the Trublend liquid (in the stand up 1oz liq) and it's good at first but after you use it alot it starts to come out of the container really oily.


I don't have dry or oily skin, and very rarely get acne... so...





Recently I started using the Maybelline dream matte mousee. So far, so good.





After you apply foundation you should really add a powder to soften the look.





Even though I have a pretty even skin tone, and clear skin I still like my foundation.What kind of foundation is better?? Liquid, compact or mousse??
from my past experience, i would say .... mousse foundations.


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>





i've used maybelline, dream matte mousse foundation four times before, (when i had money, now i have crappy truBlend) ;i can say its the best kind of foundation. it feels so squishy when you touch it, and its fun, :P - it blends into my skin, quickly, and smoothly. it made my skin look abousutly flawless, :)
BARE MINERALS

No comments:

Post a Comment