Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best compact foundation for dry/oily skin?

What is the best or close to best compact foundation for dry/oily skin. Some parts of my skin are dry %26amp; some are very oily, I live in Florida so it gets really humid. These are the compact foundations I have used so far: Chanel Teint Innocence Compact Foundation which didn't work for me b/c it made me breakout %26amp; my skin really oily %26amp; currently I'm using Mac Studio Fix Compact Foundation which is much better than the Chanel however I wanted to try the Shiseido Compact but I'm not sure. I'm only looking for compact b/c I need makeup that will fit in my small purse %26amp; something quick on the go. I just don't have time for liquid foundations, which I have used b4. Thanks to all who help.What is the best compact foundation for dry/oily skin?
I recommend Physician's Formula Talc Free Mineral Powder Foundation (the one that comes in a compact, not the loose powder) It can be found at Walmart, Target, CVS etcWhat is the best compact foundation for dry/oily skin?
i use this really great CoverGirl compact, i use calssic ivory cuz im kinda pale :) it completly absorbs oil but doesnt look cakey

No comments:

Post a Comment