Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Know of any good compact foundations that last all day? I don't want to use a liquid.?

Try Some Kind-A Gorgeous by Benefit. It's in a compact and it feels like silk on your skin. It gives you a flawless finish and it matches most skin tones!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





=)Know of any good compact foundations that last all day? I don't want to use a liquid.?
Well, there's this one product by Max Factor which is quite new.


It's called Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation.


It's a concealer, foundation and powder, all-in-one combination.


I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard about many people who've raved on about it.


It's just under 拢10 which is quite a deal, since you're getting all the three basics you need for a flawless complexion!


=]





Sam


xxxKnow of any good compact foundations that last all day? I don't want to use a liquid.?
Avons Cream to Powder foundation works really well
clineque (idk if i spelt it right) they have a powder it last all day and its sooo light on your face i love it
I like MaryKay foundation with CoverGirl powder over that.
m.a.c studio fix. :] it's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment