Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best Foundation/Compact?

I'm heading to the mall to buy a compact, I was heading to MAC. What make us is best for dry sensitive skin? I don't want it to look cakey or fake but I do have dark spots that I need to cover.What is the best Foundation/Compact?
Hmm, if you have dry skin, moisturize your skin after you wash it before putting on any makeup.





I would say that you should get make up that doesn't clog pores, it should say so if it doesn't clog pores and if it doesn't say so, then most likely it probably could and could make you break out!





Be careful with foundations, because they could make you look cakey. I recommend using powder. Covergirl's brand is pretty good but of course you'll have to pick the right one that matches your tone.





I have dark spots on my face, which I suggest that you get a good bleaching cream and only apply the cream to those dark spots or blemishes. I say get a good concealer that is not cakey or cream or if you do get one, make sure you don't use alot because they can show under powder or even mineral makeup. Powder and mineral makeup make you look more natural and is applied using a brush only!





I hope this helps!!! :o)What is the best Foundation/Compact?
I have sensitive skin %26amp; what I use is AH-MAZINGG(: I use just a simple MAC compact %26amp; be sure to use a brush to apply (for the most amazing, even results)


HOPE I HELPED ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment