Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Opinions on Mac full coverage foundation in the compact?

Is it powdery?Smooth?Thick? What do you think of it?Thanks1Opinions on Mac full coverage foundation in the compact?
its pretty smooth. just make sure u get the exact color of ur skin..ask the MAC ladies to color match you. you can go to a MAC store or koisk in the mall and try the foundation on for yourself but i love it :)Opinions on Mac full coverage foundation in the compact?
I like it but right now in the summer I have found that the almay that is white and turns to the color of your skin is the best makeup I have ever used in 45 years...... So I would tell you that you do not need to use nothing but that and blush and a little eye makeup and your set to go day or night.... I am not changing at all....


Ann
I don't recommend mac if you're a teenager. It's very heavy foundation and their liquid is very thick. I am 31 years old and use mac but I also have years of sun damage and un-evenness to hide and that isn't typical for younger girls. If you still are in your teens, I would say go to the clinique counter. The products aren't as heavy. If you're out of your teens, go for the mac. It offers GREAT coverage but BEWARE, if you don't wash your face properly or EVERY night before you go to bed, it WILL give you black heads and clog your pores. I know, it's almost unfair. Good luck!
I use it and really enjoy it. It stays on all day and has a smooth feel to it. Just make sure you don't buy their liquid foundation. A makeup artist once told me that their liquid foundation is heavy and will clog your pores.
I never did care for MAC products. They just seem so heavy, in general.
It looks pretty good on, but it made me break out.I'm sure it doesn't have that effect of most people , because many of my friends use it and love it. It's smooth and won't be powdery unless you have dry skin. Just use moisturizer before applying your powder.
SMOOTH BUT IT CREATES ACNE SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT.
Mac...well i know i'll never ever use it...it's too well, too heavy
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment