Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pls suggest me foundation n compact to be used?

my skin is oily,wt type of foundation or compact to be used,,, i mean cream based or powder form,,, n also suggest eye make up,,m hving whaeatish skin (Indian skin texture)Pls suggest me foundation n compact to be used?
Powder form becuse you have an oily skin it will soak oil up and give amazing coverage and will make you not look shiny





x sarahPls suggest me foundation n compact to be used?
I have an oily skin too and i just cant do without compact. I use revlons new complexion compact it has a creme to powder texture and really suits the skin. For foundation since it is oily skin you can use powder foundation. the mineral powder foundation of revlon is really cool and also has SPF. Eye shadow of revlon is really good and the price is also nice. You can also try out the mineral range of revlon it is superb and good for skin and its longstay. They have a long range of colours so you can be rest assured that you will surely get the colour of your complexion. The coverage is also good. Apart from the mineral revlon has a separate liquid foundation for combination/oily skin. you can also go for that. I hope now you will have no problem choosing.
Am Indian and have oily skin, And lakme works for me.


I use liquid foundation and powdered compac. Also for eye make up, use bright coloured eye liners (pencil eye liners are easy to use), and Eye shadows (basic colors, must have- pink, green, blue and red shades).


If you have acne you can use Aloe vera Moisturizer before the foundation.


Enjoy !! :)
Sonu,





First before you apply any makeup you need to address the oily skin issue. Like you I have oily skin this is what I do and use: I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser, followed by their Manzanillo toner. Wash with cleanser, pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner with cotton pad, and allow to air dry. During hot humid days I repeat this process. This has helped me to keep my skin clean to the touch.


Now for the makeup for oily skin. I recommend their Savila base for oily skin. Followed by the ';happy endings'; powder. After you apply the Savila liquid foundation lightly apply the powder to keep it set to last hours. Don't worry this company has a great policy of shipping for free anywhere in the world all orders. So I hope this helps you.


http://www.coonobabe.com
clinique.





go to macy's and make an appointment at the clinique counter. a lady will do your makeup for free and you can see what you like and what you dont like. even if you dont buy anything it can give you an idea of the right colors and what feels good. plus clinique is good for your skin
i like cliniqu and mary kay anything that is all minerels will improve your skin so get those
of course powder form.

No comments:

Post a Comment