Friday, December 18, 2009

Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation?

I Have Question I'm A Brown Skin Black Female And I'm Looking For Some Good Makeup With A Good Coverage, One I Can Buy From Walmart. For The Cover Girl One Listed Above I Wanted To Know With That Do I Put That On Alone Or Do I Have To Wear A Liquid Foundation With It Also.Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation?
Well a liquid foundation will cover your imperfections. So I would suggest trying the foundation and just tap the compact evenly all over your face.. This is how my friend wears it and she looks beautiful.Just give it a try If you don't like it then just stick to the compact alone.. But many cosmetologist do it this way!


Hope this helps..Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation?
If the foudation by Cover Girl that you listed is just powder you may want to use the liquid foundation only, but I have two wonderful recommendations. One is there is a foundation by Almay. When you apply it the color is white but the technology of it is that molecules of the foundation ';reads'; your skin color and matches it perfectly. It is liquid foundation. Two, if you would like to have a powder foundation I love Bare Minerals! You can have it on all day and your skin never looks oily or that you need a touch up. Good luck! :)
cover girl has a beautiful tint moisturizer and it will look grate on your skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment