Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you use liquid/ compact/ stick foundation or do you have two or all in your makeup drawer?

I use compact for cheeks and liquid with a sponge for under the eyes. I use coverstick for blemishes.Do you use liquid/ compact/ stick foundation or do you have two or all in your makeup drawer?
i only use compact foundation, either a two-way cake or a pressed powder foundation.Do you use liquid/ compact/ stick foundation or do you have two or all in your makeup drawer?
i use the neutrogena mineral powder foundation.. it is great for summer because it is so light.
I use a mineral powder foundation it eliminates the bulk and is the best thing ever. It hides small blemishes and covers like a compact... I, on days needed use a concealer but it's small.
I have liquid, bronzer,and powder in my makeup kit.
I own almost every type (not brand) of concealer. Liquid, matte mousse, stick, pressed powder, loose powder, all of that.


I choose to use loose powder because it makes my skin looking flawless, but leaves me feeling like I haven't even applied my makeup yet. It also lets my pores breathe and therefore contributes to clearer, healthier skin. I think it's my best discovery yet. Though once in a whiiiiile, after an all-nighter or watching some late-night tv, I have to admit, I'll use a smaaaalll amount of concealer on my bags and eyelids.


But other than that, I haven't touched my old liquid foundation (or any other than loose powder).
sorry, i dont make up, dear
I own all three. If I use Foundation I use blotting powder by MAC for touch-ups throughout the day. If I use powder I may use some concealer for the undereyes. If I use the stick I will use the blotting powder. I tend to stay more on the light side during the week. And Glam up the weekend. Then I use the foundation and a more heavier powder especially when going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment