Friday, December 18, 2009

Has any one tried Neutrogena SkinClearing oil-free compact foundation?

What did you think about it.


What are other good neutrogena face products?Has any one tried Neutrogena SkinClearing oil-free compact foundation?
Tried it n loved it! :)


Glides on evenly and dries instantly to a soft powder finish. But it dries the skin - so I just use it every other day.





The other products of Neutrogena I use are:





Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 60 Second Mask Scrub - I use it everyday! And love the way it makes my skin feel!





Neutrogena Energizing Sugar Body Scrub - leaves my body soft and silky-smooth, and the fresh citrus scent awakens my sleepy senses every morning.Has any one tried Neutrogena SkinClearing oil-free compact foundation?
I AM USING IT NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT'S OK

No comments:

Post a Comment