Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is the compact just as good as the foundation?

l'oreal bare naturale has a whole line of face products. i usually go natural or just wear powder, no foundation or any of that stuff. so i was just wondering if like the gentle mineral powder (compact) is as good as the powder foundation? Is the compact just as good as the foundation?
i havent used it but its suppose to be better becuz its suppose to hide wrinkles and u dont have to use as much of it, plus its suppose to have antioxidants in it that are suppose to be healthy for your skin, i been wanting to try it but i havent had the chanceIs the compact just as good as the foundation?
i like the compact a lot better. but if you can get that dream matte mousse stuff i like that the best. it covers everythingggg! lol. makes my skin look amazing. but besides that the best is the compact





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
the mineral/natural makeup is ebtter because it provides your skin with nutrients powder foundation doesnt give. also, powder doesnt allow your skin to breathe as much, so your pores close up.
I don't know about L'Oreal... however I do know that CoverGirl's compacts are definitely as good or better than the powder foundation. You put it on with a sponge but once on your skin looks like powder and stays on longer too!
Yes, once I started using powder minerals, I'm spoiled %26amp; i feel like my face is heavy when I wear my liquid foundation now.
yep its lighter because the particles arent as packed
it really is.
Yeah, it's just as good. My gf uses that.
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment