Friday, December 18, 2009

Anybody out there have a great recommendation for a compact foundation for very oily skin? Thanks!!?

I have extremely oily skin and one line of products that has helped me is Cosmedicine from Sephora (found in stores or on-line). During the summer I used their medi matte and it really helps control the oil and if you have acne problem it makes your skin look nice and smooth. The product is well worth the money, it actually made me feel confident because I did not need to have paper blotters in my pocket or a mirror.





It's best to use loose powder than a compact. Otherwise you will get those dark spots on the where you have to scrape it to get to the powder. Sephora also a good line called Cargo.





Also, Cargo has a great foundation that makes your face feel as if you just applied powder not caky.





Try it.Anybody out there have a great recommendation for a compact foundation for very oily skin? Thanks!!?
Maybelline has a gel foundation that works great on oily skin. i know its not compact, but its really good. its maybelline's pure makeup line. after applyin the foundation on, you can use the pure powder.Anybody out there have a great recommendation for a compact foundation for very oily skin? Thanks!!?
Mark.! They have one called Mattenificent (Spelling?). It is in a compact. I have oily skin and it works great!
I also love Maybelline's ';Pure'; line. The foundations (and powders!) are so light, it's almost like not wearing any makeup at all!





Regardless, everyone's skin reacts differently to different products...try a bit of everything and see what you like best!
I use Mac foundation and I have oily skin. I love it to death, its like the best foundation out there..I dont know what I'd do without it. I highly recommend it!. Its easy to put on and stays on until you want it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment