Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Liquid foundation or compact?

What kind of foundation shows peach fuzz less?


Compact or liquid foundation?


I use liquid and in the summer when i get tanned, the peach fuzz on my face shows a lot, because its blonde, so it looks really blonde next to my tanned skin, so what kind of foundation would work better to cover that?


And which foundation has best coverage overall, liquid or compact?


Thankyou :)Liquid foundation or compact?
If you have a lot of peach fuzz like I do, I have found that the thicker the formula of foundation the more you'll see your peach fuzz. I use a moisturizer with sunblock, then dust on bare minerals powder.





I don't see my peach fuzz when I use that. Try looking for a water based light foundation. I like Rimmel foundations because they're creamy and light.Liquid foundation or compact?
Try to use the liquid more in the winter because your face is always covered and if there a little bit of fuzz you can always hide it buy scarves or hats. I would try the compact for summer because its dry and will absorb all the liquid already in your face by lotion, etc. So I would try the ones that have a brush on top of it. And its by Covergirl.
It's good to apply liquid first, and then set it with the powder. There are tutorials on youtube for this. I suggest you watch one so you'd know the steps... You wouldn't want to be putting on too much because it could clog your pores or look really cakey..
to my experience i like liquid better than powder it stays on longer but if you want to use powder than you could try like primer for your face and it would say longer but i don't think that any foundation would hide peach fuzz
Mineral Make up is the best way to go (: and its not expensive if you get the right kind. Avon has great mineral make up foundation. Liquid foundation is just going to show that fuzz up more..sorry but it will =[
I'd say liquid stays on better than powder. I use powder though, cause liquid doesn't agree with my skin. At the moment I am using a mousse. You could try that and see if it works for you.
Powder. it's much lighter and natural looking. the liquid one looks really heavy and it's harder to apply.
.
i use both

No comments:

Post a Comment