Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bare Minerals or Sheer Cover? Only answer if you use mineral makeup, no compact or liquid foundation...?

respond from your own experience. i've heard gospels about b.m., but sheer cover is made by Guthy-Renker, the makers of proactiv. they're pretty good too. no, maybeline, MAC, covergirl, other that other riffraff. just mineral makeupBare Minerals or Sheer Cover? Only answer if you use mineral makeup, no compact or liquid foundation...?
I used Bare Mineral and its HORRIBLE.


VERY cakey %26amp; powdery %26amp; doesnt hide any imperfections at all. Not natural looking at all, you could definately tell your wearing makeup.


Your better off wearing none than bare minerals.





Dermatologist %26amp; other skin specialtist such as Paula say Bare Mineral isnt even good for your skin %26amp; so on. There more info but i wont get into that.





They say MAC %26amp; Clinque is the BEST foundations for your skin. %26amp;%26amp;%26amp; neutrogena. Even loreal %26amp; covergirl are wayyyy better than bare mineral ect.





P.S. Proactive SUCKS!!!Bare Minerals or Sheer Cover? Only answer if you use mineral makeup, no compact or liquid foundation...?
I have used both, and personally do not care for either. Bare minerals got a little cakey and didn't last throughout the day. Sheer Cover was very sheer. I didn't get good coverage at all, and it disappeared into my skin within a couple of hours.





I switched to KmS Mineral Essentials. I love it! It is 100% pure mineral makeup, does not contain bismuth which is in both bare minerals and sheer cover, and gives my complexion an amazing finish.
Bare Minerals is TERRIBLE, that crap broke me out, and I don't know about sheer cover because I don't feel like paying $30 a month 4 it. I really recommend Everyday Minerals, it's cheap and it works, trust me. This stuff gives me great coverage. You can go to their website and order the free sample kit. You only pay for shipping %26amp; Handling. Just try it out.
I agree with everyone else! Bare minerals looks cakey and fake, and it made me itch like crazy cuz of the bismuth oxychloride in it. Took me forever to figure out what was causing the itch. They put that ingredient in tons of makeup from lotsa companies.


I use the Hollywood formula from LA Minerals and I LOVE the stuff!!! Really natural looking, covers good, lasts all day.


Get some samples, they are only like $1 each and they ship them free. Get some of the veil too. Applied over the foundation makes your skin look and feel smooth and flawless.


http://www.laminerals.com


I'm hooked for life!!!!!
There is better Mineral foundation out there...You just have to look. There is this make-up called Joppa Minerals, which I totally recommend. You should check out the sites.





And I've heard great things about Lumiere, too.


I hear Bare Minerals is pretty bad for your skin...I tried it, and I didn't like it at all. It really was obvious that I was wearing make-up, and it left my face feeling dry and cakey.
I've been using Bare Minerals for 2 years...and i absolutely love it! First off, there are tons of shades to choose from, and you can even mix and match colors to match ur perfect shade...it does not irritate my skin, it leaves my skin looking flawless, and its super easy to apply...i've never tried sheer cover but u should def try bare minerals...make sure u get the mineral veil land kabuki brush though!! ive also tried alot of great things about everydayminerals....its cheaper and better for sensitive skin apparently...
I haven't used sheer cover. Only bare minerals. I thinks its Loreal Minerals or something like that. But I love it. It gives me and even completion and it makes me feel like I have absolutely nothing on. It's also very quick to put on when you're in a rush in the morning.
my dermotoligist told me that Bare Minerals make-up clogs your pores.





he recomended using neutrogena foundation.





i dont know the sheer cover make-up.


but im guessing its not too bad since its made by the proactiv people.
i use bare minerals


its awesome


it covers up eveything and makes u look fresh, not like ur wearing aton of makeup:-)
Bare Minerals
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment