Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Removing compact foundation? HELP!?

I just put on compact foundation for the first time, and now am wondering how to completely take it off? I wear pressed powder every day, and I just use my cleanser I use for my acne for that. I use Dermalogica clearing skin wash to remove my pressed powder, but does that work for foundation? Hmmm? I could probably go rumage through my mum's cabinet and see what she has, but then's she gonna be like, ';Why did you put all that stuff on in the first place?'; and I just don't feel like that right now.


ALSO IN MY CABINET (those I never use them)...Would these products work better for removing foundation:


http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_182.asp?lProductLineID=1


http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_31.asp?lProductLineID=1


http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_314.asp?lProductLineID=13Removing compact foundation? HELP!?
dont use anything that will iritate your skin.





i use pro-activ and liquid foundation. what i do is i wet a washcloth with warm water, and i rub my face until i think that most of the foundation is off. dont worry about it staining your washcloth...it'll come out with soap and water, or in the wash machine. after most of it is off my face, i just wash my face with my cleanser.





it's that easy =]Removing compact foundation? HELP!?
so this may sound totally retarded,


but it works!


conditoner it doesnt hurt your eyes %26amp; it leaves your skin clean and smooth.
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment