Friday, December 18, 2009

Covergirl's Aqua smoothers compact foundation?

Is it any good I need something that's going to cover, that I can keep in my purse for touch ups, and that wont make me look cakey. I do use Mac But I'm asking about Covergirl.Covergirl's Aqua smoothers compact foundation?
I have it in my purse right now, it is the best~ Goes on nice and smooth and last literally all day long! I love this stuff, but make sure to get the right color*Covergirl's Aqua smoothers compact foundation?
CoverGirl AquaSmooth is well worth the money. The product applies onto the face smoothly and evenly. It covers almost all minor blemishes and blends well. It's very lightweight and doesn't leave your face feeling like you have a pound of makeup on. I recommend the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment