Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Great and Cheap foundation compact?

I'm going on an airplane and dont want to bring my regular foundation in my carry on. I want a liquid to powder foundation in a compact, I think like cover girl and mabyeline make them. I need one that doesnt look gross once in is on and blends well, but is also under 10 bux. Thanks.Great and Cheap foundation compact?
I understand what you mean. I am a makeup artist, and you can find steals in the drug store! I agree with the other poster, I often use the Covergirl aqua smooth in the blue oval compact. It's a liquid to powder, goes on extremely clean and smooth! I dust a bronzer on over it to give my face a glow and set it, and I am great to go! Do yourself a favor and don't put the makeup on until your plane almost hits ground- the cabin air and pressure is HORRIBLE for your skin, let it breath on the flight.Great and Cheap foundation compact?
I use CoverGirl fresh complexion pocket powder foundation in the oval blue compact... It's creamier than those standard pressed powder in the circular brown compacts made by CG. And it comes with a little sponge, It blends well and comes in many different shades.. I really like it for quick and easy touch-ups, or when I don't want to wear any makeup but need to get rid of some shine and want to look even.





-And it's like $6 or $7
I use Maybelline instant age rewind cream foundation. For me, it works just as good as more expensive brands. Try it, it only costs like 7 dollars--





by the way, they make the shades in warm tones(even numbers) and cool tones( odd numbers)
Might as well buy a good one for a reasonable price than a cheap and tacky one for less money..
Rather buy an expensive one, or don't wear at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment