Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have fair skin,I don't like using liquid foundation,will using a compact?

be ok?I have fair skin,I don't like using liquid foundation,will using a compact?
I dont like using liquid either it doesnt match my skin. I just use powders but sometimes my face looks orange..





Yeah It will be Ok...depending on how the skin on your face is.I have fair skin,I don't like using liquid foundation,will using a compact?
yes, but ifyou have flaky skin you'll mak eyour face look all dried out.
Try the new MINERAL loose powder. You used to only be able to buy it from infomercials. But now it's available in stores. My daughter and I use it and it feels great on your skin, no make up lines and the colors match better than those compacts.I really think you'll love it.
Foundation is just used to get a good base for make-up but if u dont like it, try to use a moisturising compact that doesnt dries up ur skin..
Use Covergirls powder foundation.
both do the same wrk 1's in liquid form and 1 in solid


so go ahead nd use ny1 u are comfortable with

No comments:

Post a Comment