Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have oilly skin what foundation should i use: spray, mousse or compact and which brands?

I'd go with a powder to help absorb the oil. I used CoverGirl Clean I think (in the green compact) and it was good.





Now I use Bare Escentuals which is great.I have oilly skin what foundation should i use: spray, mousse or compact and which brands?
Look in to a mineral powder it acts as a powder yet it's not cakey and covers so well you look translucent.


I like Arbonne's but I am sure any brand at the drug store will suffice - it's a great product for oily skin tones.I have oilly skin what foundation should i use: spray, mousse or compact and which brands?
Use the Liquid Mineral Foundation by Bee-Luscious. It is a liquid foundation that turns to powder. Also it does NOT contain any oils so it would be great for your skin type. It has great coverage yet feels very light. It is the same stuff you can get at the spa but you are just buying direct. Just do a Yahoo or Google search for them.
Covergirl with Noxzema liquid and soften it with a loose powder also Covergirl
i have the same problem,my oily skin has been a real obsticle with finding the right make-up,i mostly use the compact bottle,the brand is revlon for combination/oily skin.it protects your skin and keeps it glowing without it being oily.i got mine at wal-mart but there everywhere all u have to do is find the right match with your skin tone
When I was getting my facial a couple of weeks ago...the facial lady said that mineral makeup is good for oily skin. You can find mineral makeup anywhere! Or you could use a compact, they work good too...my friend has extremely oily skin and she likes MAC compacts and they last her a long time.





I use the CoverGirl Fragrance Free Compact (it's green) I like it and I got it for about $4
The very best foundation I found is Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation it will actually control the oil for a perfect complexion.
DONT USE OILY PRODUCTS!! I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY. USE POWDER BUT WATCH OUT SOME HAVE OIL IN THEM. I ALSO LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY. DO NOT USE MOUSSE THAT'S FOR DRY SKIN USE COMPACT. ALSO IF YOU ARE TIRED OF OILY SKIN TRY PRODUCTS THAT SAY';REDUCE OIL';. READ AND WATCH OUT FOR PRODUCTS THAT COULD MAKE YOUR FACE EVEN MORE OILY. GOOD LUCK!! IF YOU NEED MORE HELP EMAIL ME AT SUEDUCE@AOL.COM OR BLUESUEDUCE@YAHOO.COM
NYC compact
Go with L'Oreal True Match. It's great for all of that stuff.
i have oily skin too, and i use estee lauders foundation.


its more expensive than the drugstore kinds, but it works great.





just make sure you get a foundation that says 'oil free'


works great :]
mineral makeup...i use mineral wear and it is really good!
I have oily skin too. I tried bare escentuals. It's mineral makeup and it works so well. try sephora or qvc., they both sell the products. Start with the starter kit and it gives you everything you need with instructions. You'll be hooked. I guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment