Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can anyone suggest me a right method to apply compact foundation?

i used compact for a while...but then i also don't need full coverage. so i just put the foundation around my eye area just to keep my eyeshadow from wearing out.





but i found out that liquid foundation is just way better because it's not cakey. plus it feels smooth on your face.Can anyone suggest me a right method to apply compact foundation?
If you don't want a heavy coverage...apply with a powder brush.Can anyone suggest me a right method to apply compact foundation?
Don't. It clogs the pores of the skin and makes you look made-up. It is really passe'.
Aplly with a small foam with upward strokes beginning with the outside of the face(jawline and forhead) and moving in.
Don't use it. Try a tinted moisturizer instead apply with a foundation brush not fingers or sponges.
powder then liquid. but bare minerals is pretty and doesn;t clog pores

No comments:

Post a Comment