Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where can I buy an organic moist/wet compact foundation?

not a powdery one and from a website that ships to Australia.Where can I buy an organic moist/wet compact foundation?
I don't know if Sephora ships to Australia, but if they do you could search their website for organic products. There is an Natural/Organic tab somewhere (I think at the top) of their homepage. Also, check out the NVEY cosmetics website. They have a new like called ECO Organics. At least I think that's what it's named. Whatever it is named, it is similar to that.Where can I buy an organic moist/wet compact foundation?
Nutrimetics is not what I am after. They don't have compact foundation only liquid and concealer sticks. They also use some harmful chemicals and they are not organic. Report Abuse

silly girl. you have it right on your doorstep.


nutrimetics home base is in Australia.


go to www.nutrimetics.com.au for contact info


actually look below


all products are natural based ingredients.


no mineral oil no talc no harmful ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment