Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Opinions on Mac full coverage foundation in the compact?

Is it powdery?Smooth?Thick? What do you think of it?Does it make you look fake or like you're wearing too much?Thanks!Opinions on Mac full coverage foundation in the compact?
The Full Coverage Foundation in the compact is pretty thick, emollient based but smooth and easy to blend. It is not powdery at all- you do need to set it with powder or else it looks funny. It is actually very similar to their Studio Finish concealer in the pot. So if you are not careful it can look really fake and mask like. What I do when I use it is sheer it down with some moisturizer- putt it all over my face and then go over spots I want to conceal more full strength.Opinions on Mac full coverage foundation in the compact?
I haven't tried it I think based on what the other girl has said if you do find it too heavy I think you should go with studio tech it also comes in a compact it is very smooth not to thick and does a great job on coverage and really doesn't look fake I like it because sometimes I get pigmented spots from like old pimples and it does a great job on coverage so I don't have to use concealer


It is one of my favorite Mac foundations I like to set it with the blotting pressed powder because it absorbs oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment