Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Looking for a great foundation in a compact?

I use Bare Escentuals make up and I love it. But I would like to find a good, natural foundation in a pressed powder (not loose) in a compact that has a mirror and sponge so that I don't have to deal with making a mess in my purse. Any suggestions?Looking for a great foundation in a compact?
use cover girlLooking for a great foundation in a compact?
they should make Bare Minerals in a compact.
I really like Mary Kay, but I like Covergirl even more! I like the true blend covergirl foundation, it looks like your skin is naturally flawless!
Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Pressed Powder.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>





Sure, it's a lot of words, but it's my choice for a compact to take with me on the go. It doesn't clog my pores, and it reduces shine. And since you like Bare Escentuals, I can tell that you prefer makeup with a lot less artificial crap in it. Neutrogena is the best bet for more natural, oil-free makeup products.
beauticontrol's foundations are amazing. great coverage without the cake-y look.





visit my page for more info www.beautipage.com/jwhittey or email me with questions at jill.spaparites@gmail.com
Mary Kay's foundation is like this. I am a Mary Kay consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment