Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is the Mac studio fix foundation compact too heavy?When you apply it does it make you face look too cakey?

i was watching a review on it on youtube and she didn't recomend it for a daytime look because it's pretty heavy. i wanted to but it but now i have second thoughts do you think it's too heavy, not good for a daytime look?Is the Mac studio fix foundation compact too heavy?When you apply it does it make you face look too cakey?
Maybe I'm using it wrong, but I don't find it too heavy at all! It's MAC's Studio Tech that I felt was the heavier foundation. I wore Studio Fix on my wedding day (picture the late May, mid-day, Jacksonville, FL humidity and heat), and it did wonderfully. I've never experienced caking, drying or anything like that. I also don't pile it on. The best thing about MAC is that you don't need a lot of it to get the coverage. I think people who are used to using more with other brands and then use the same amount with MAC will find that it's too much. In short, I recommend it 100% for daytime usage. And as an added tip, if you tend to have an oily complexion, I suggest you get the loose blot powder as well to brush lightly across your T-zone to keep from looking shiny.Is the Mac studio fix foundation compact too heavy?When you apply it does it make you face look too cakey?
I just bought it and No it's not cakey at all jsut make sure you use a good mositurizer Like Mac and or Clinique Report Abuse

it's heavy, cakey, blotchy, and doesn't look natural.
yeah its heavy %26amp; cakey. try a powder that makes your skin breathe. like maybelline mineral powder. :)
It definitely is heavy..


I have their cream compact as well as the liquid one..
for that price it better not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment