Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Compact foundation?

My maxfactor compact foundation in soft beige is almost finished, and i'm looking for a compact foundation but a different brand. i have normal to dry skin. Which brands are good? I have tried MAC foundation but didn't like it.Compact foundation?
i use TRUE mineral makeup because it has a physical SPF which means that as long as your wearing it the SPF is working. it has idebenone which is a antioxidant. and the mineral are larger tat your pores so they never clog.Compact foundation?
Catalina Geo.... absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced.
For compact foundation, I have never found anything to beat Elizabeth Arden's ';Flawless Finish';. It is rather heavy, but you can control the coverage, and it lasts all day. Around $32.50 at any dept. store cosmetic counter.
I love bed head cosmetics.... That is the only powder I like for my oily skin..
Ever try Mary Kay products? It is the best selling cosmetics in the land. I've been using them for several years and you can usually try it before you buy it. You can search the marykay website for a consultant in your area, or you can contact me and I will help you find what you need.


:-)
I love Clinique's City Base foundation. It has spf, goes on easily, leaves a light powder finish and doesn't feel cakey. I've been using it for about 5 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment