Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is liquid foundation better or compact foundation better?

Is there any different between them? What skin type is suitable for compact foundation?Is liquid foundation better or compact foundation better?
Id say for oily skin use the compact


and normal/dry use the liquid. I have dry skin and I use liquid.Is liquid foundation better or compact foundation better?
It's not true that oily skin can't handle liquid foundation. I really prefer liquid over compact powder, because liquid can really completely cover blemishes and give you a healthy glow. Compact powder foundation just kind of settles loosely over the blemishes, giving a sickly, ashy look to the skin.
I like the compact foundation a lot (such as cream to powder foundations) because they conceal better. However, the lighter water-based liquid foundations work better in keeping my skin clearer. They seem to clog pores less. Nuetrogena makes a cream to powder foundation that works well on my skin. I have an oily complexion and they make a line of products to help combat blemishes so the foundations smooth, conceal, and prevent my pores from getting so clogged. If I am having a good day and don't need much concealing, Almay's ';Nearly Naked'; foundation is great for me. It goes on so light and keeps my skin clean all day. Also, even though the foundation says it's a cream-to-powder make up, I still find myself needing to use powder over it. It doesn't save me any time or money.
depends on your skin type. for dry skin you can use a liquid and for oily skin, you can us a compact but now they have oil free liquid formulas that are good too.
Compact foundation provides a better thicker coverage if you need it, good for covering acne, scars etc. Liquid foundation is a lighter coverage depending on the type you buy. I have oily skin and use liquid foundation but really you can buy either it just depends on what you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment